Not all extensions have versions for all popular browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Opera. Now I will show you a very simple solution of the problem if you’re an Opera user and you would like to have the functionally of some Google Chrome extension. Just follow these simple steps:
- First thing we need to do is to install one Opera Extension that will help us – Download Chrome Extension
- Now find the Chrome extension that you would like to install in Opera (ex. LionEXT by D.M.)
- Because you had installed “Download Chrome Extension” the button in Google Web Store is changed to “Add to Opera”;
- Just click on the button “Add to Opera”;
- The next thing that we must do is to go to Opera’s extension page and to Enable/Install.
- And we are Done! 🙂
- If you would like the extension to be enabled in private mode check the option “Allow in private mode”